Denim and Red

03:00


Hey everyone!
Don't you love holidays and going to the seaside? Well I do beacause everything is just more relaxed and life simply gets better. That's why today's outfit is a classic summer one! I decided to combine this red off the shoulder crop top with an all time classic - denim skirt. This is something that's really comfy to wear but makes you look chic and dressed up and it's perfict for hot summer nights. I paired everything with my black sneaker esadrilles (excuse my white socks haha) and with this red bag from Mango which is actually a really good J. W. Anderson's pierce bag dupe. Also to make the whole look comblete, I added my favorite Daniel Wellington watch and bangle. And there is a small surprise for you! You can use my code ''ROSEGOLDMARBLE'' on Daniel Wellington site to get 15% off from your order! The code is valid until the end of July!

Bok svima!
Volite li i vi ljeto, praznike i godišnje odmore? Ja ih jednostavno obožavam! Tada je sve nekako opuštenije i lakše, život postaje bolji! Upravo zato jer sam i ja sada na moru, odlučila sam se za jedan tipični ljetni look! Kombinirala sam crveni crop top otvorenih ramena, vječni klasik - suknju od trapera i svoje omiljene espadrile (ne obazirite se na moje bijele čarape haha). Također ova torbica iz Manga je jako dobra zamjena za J.W. Anderdon pierce torbu, a kako bi cijela kombinacija bila potpuna, dodala sam svoj najdraži Daniel Welington sat i narukvicu, a s mojim kodom ''ROSEGOLDMARBLE'' možete dobiti 15% popusta na DW stranici do kraja mjeseca! 













Top: H&M
Skirt/Suknja: H&M
Bag/Torba: Mango
Shoes/Cipele: Replay
Watch/Sat: Daniel Wellington here
Bangle/Narukvica: Dniel Wellington here
Necklaces/Ogrlice: H&M

XOXO, Marija!



You Might Also Like

20 komentari

  1. Divno ti stoji crveno! :)

    http://www.couture-case.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm following you now. Visiting you back! Thanks for your comment. Waiting for more content in the page.
    Greetings!
    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Divne slike, predivne! Kombinacija vrhunska! I sve to ukombinovano sa zalaskom sunca, ma faaantazija jedna :)
    Joooj, more *____*

    Girly world

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Izgledaš predivno, ali torba je vrh vrhova :O
    Ja sam se zaljubila.
    Želim ti lijep dan, draga!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Amazing outfit!! So cool!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LACE DRESS & LA VIBES...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hello,

    Lovely look !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. These photos are beautiful, the sea looks so wonderful. I love the distressing of the denim skirt and I feel that it paired well with your shoes and socks.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. 15% popusta! Tako sjajno! Vaš je izgled tako lijep. Zahvaljujemo na dijeljenju.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. You look wonderful! I love your bag and blouse!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I totally adore that red cold shoulder top! Super chc and it looks adorable with your denim skirt. Love how playful and comfortable it looks. Ahh.. the seaside looks gorgeous and I'd go there everyday if only we had one by our city :( enjoy the view and summer there for me!! ^^ following you now on bloglovin' and gfc! would love it if you checked out my blog!


    Simplee Nikkie
    ----------------------

    I'd love to follow each other! :)

    Bloglovin'

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Instagram

Popular Posts